FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just bought a boat with a 1975 Sears Ted Williams 7.5 outboard #217.586110. The previous owner broke the fuel fitting and then threw it away. He can't remember where it goes and I looked all over this thing for the hole. The only thing I can find is a threaded hole under the fly wheel with a...