FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Took boat out this weekend everything was fine. Raised motor while going through shallow water. Then it wouldn't go down. Removed boat from water and couldn't find anything wrong. There is a click at the 10A circuit breaker when I push the but. Tried resetting it and still nothing.
Never replaced fuel pump before. I know there's only 2 screws connecting it to the motor. Is there anything special I should know before I replace this and do u know the price range for a new fuel pump(1990 OMC Cobra-4.3L).
I took boat out of storage and put gas in it. It would not start for nothing. Would turn over but no start. Replaced spark plugs, fuel filter, changed oil and filter. Finally it starts. Took boat to lake for test run. It ran fine for bout 3 minutes then stalled(Didn't die). I let off the...