FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
ok, so this is everything I have done to the motor and I am getting nothing...
It started up in the beginning but ran bad, so I rebuilt and cleaned the carbs, replaced the spark plugs.
When I went to start it up I accidentally hooked up the main positive to the negative terminal and visa...
ok, so this is everything I have done to the motor and I am getting nothing...
It started up in the beginning but ran bad, so I rebuilt and cleaned the carbs, replaced the spark plugs.
When I went to start it up I accidentally hooked up the main positive to the negative terminal and visa...
So I've been working on this motor, I rebuilt the carbs, cleaned everything up, cleaned up all the wiring. I took pictures of everything I took off so I know where each wire goes back. Installed a new starter solenoid, bench tested the starter(its fine). It used to crank before, now when I turn...