FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have recently become a proud owner of a 1993 Stingray 556zp. It has a mercruiser I/O 3.0L GM 4 cyl. I have been around boats for a while but never really worked on one. I got the boat because it sank and have been working on it for a couple of weeks. All of the posts have helped get this far...