FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I need some help identifying the model and year of a Mckee Craft Boat that I looked at over the weekend. From pictures online I would guess its arounf a 1983 and I estimate it to be between 18-20 long. My concerns are that it has not been stored properly recently so water has settled inisde the...
Firstly I have to say this forum is awesome, I've been lurking and reading mostly but now I need some help. I have a 1989 Bayliner Capri with a Force 85HP (Model Number: 856X9B). It seems whoever had this boat before broke the Rod end that connects the tower shaft to the trigger, they managed to...