FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I took my boat out today and it ran great at first. At full throtle I was running about 5500 rpm, all of a sudden it drops to about 3000 rpm and then back to 5500 rpm over and over. If I would throtle back to about 4000 rpm it ran fine. Seems like a fuel problem. I swapped fuel tanks in case...
I just bought this boat, it's a Skeeter Srada F-80 bass boat. It's 15.5ft with a 1986 90hp Evinrude. I took it out the other day and with a 13.25X19p aluninum prop I was turning 5400 rpm at WOT, not sure of the speed. Now for my question, the prop looks pretty bad and I want to replace it. I'm...
I just bought a boat with a 1984 90hp Evinrude. When the seller ran it for me he used muffs. I noticed no water coming from the "pee hole" there was water mist coming from the exhaust. I asked him about overheating, he said he hadn't had any issues with overheating. There were no signs of...