FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently replaced the Stator and Fly Wheel on my 125 Force. I was not getting spark on the 3 bottom cylinders. The new stator fixed the spark problem, motor starts right up and I get a strong spark on all four, however when I took it out for a test drive the motor fell flat. When I push the...
I have a 1988 Force 125 that suddenly would not start. I took it out for the first time of the year few weeks ago, fished for two days no problem then all the sudden would not start; it cranks but does not kick. I first checked the compression to make sure I did not have a big problem; it was...
I have a 1988 Force 125 Outboard. After my first trip out this year I found water in the lower unit. I dropped the lower unit and ran a pressure check several times with 10-15 psi. I did not let it sit over night, but I soaked the top end around the water pump with soapy water and the prop...