FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1989 Maxum 1700 the boat came with a 85 hp force with no power tilt, the motor is giving me problems. A guy in my neighborhood has a great functioning 1986 force 125 with power tilt that he wants to sell. My capacity plate is a new one issued by Pennsylvania Fish Commision, It states...
I'm a newbie to outboards but learning everyday, heres my new question.
I bought a fuel pump off Ebay and put a new diaphram in it and put it on my motor.
After I took the orginal fuel pump off and opened it up I noticed that the valve/plunger in the bigger hole was sticking out and would...
I made a rookie mistake while taking the plugs out of 1989 85hp Foce, I just pulled the wires off the plugs not paying any attention to which plug that they go back on. (DUHH) Could someone Plz tell me which wire goes on which plug, By the way this is my 1st boat and all help is Welome THanks!!