FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
To make a long story short, I'm new to boating in general. I just picked up a 1986 bayliner Capri with a Force 50.
I knew absolutely nothing about boating or towing.
I was told NOT to use a transom saver when I picked it up to tow it home.
Half way home I hit a pothole and the motor took a...