FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I had to turn the idle screw in to turn it up to 1100. At 750 it would get so low that it would die out.
I should just bite the bullet and find oem carb?
My apologies, it wouldn’t let me post whole video. Too big so I had to shrink down.
You will notice in the second video how the idle starts low and then get back up to 1100. This is on muffs.
Ok, I checked the check valve at fuel tank and it was working correctly.
Cleaned out all fuel lines.
Replaced mechanical fuel pump.
I think it is better but it is still having an idle issue. I think if it was in the water it would die out.
I have attached two videos.
The first one is first...
Thank you for the warm welcome.
I honestly didn’t know where to start but I did change the fuel water separator to see if that would help and it did not.
I will check Anti-siphon valve next and verify that the choke works. Do you have any details on the anti-siphon valve?
This Boat is new to...
I have a 3.0L MerCruiser that I am having problems with. It will start up and run fine for the first trip around the water. After we park it and hang out for a while it will have a hard time starting and idleing. Once we take a few breaks on the lake it will get to a point where it won’t start...