FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi y'all
I need some help with my 40HP mercury. I believe it is a 1976, it is a 402 40HP.
Ok here is what happened. I was idleing away from the ramp and decide to give it full power, I went about 15 feet when all the sudden it popped out of gear and the engine reved up. The motor did not die...