FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Garmin 4212 GPS unit.
I just broke a piece off of the power connector that is mounted on the back of the receiver. I plan on opening up the unit and replacing the connector.
Does anybody know where I can order that part from. I just spent a few hours searching on line to no avail.
Thanks
Sorry to bring up this subject but I searched and couldn't find an answer to my prop question
I installed a 6hp carb on my 2008 4hp but what about the propeller. Should I change to a different size. Tohatsu lists 5 on their site. It is installed on a Avon 280AF. I'm looking for max speed with...
I installed a 6hp carb on my 2008 4hp but what about the propeller. Should I change to a different size. Tohatsu lists 5 on their site. It is installed on a Avon 280AF. I'm looking for max speed with one adult onboard...
I am looking to buy a 2000 2300 WA with a 1999 Yamaha 225 OX66.
It was used very little and mostly on a lake. The boat and motor show very little wear. Any comments on the ride of this boat. I will use it mostly from 0 to 20 miles off shore for fishing.
Thanks
Dexter
I am looking to buy a 2000 2300 WA with a 1999 Yamaha 225 OX66.
It was used very little and mostly on a lake. The boat and motor show very little wear. Any comments on the ride of this boat. I will use it mostly from 0 to 20 miles off shore for fishing.
Thanks,
Dexter