FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have evinrude 175 hp 1981 to many problem in water
Ifind one coil bad I put a new one but still hard to star and when star every 2 o3 min do like small explotion with smoke I don't know what check now
in my yard my motor is ok star and run perfect but I put on water on saturday the motor star...
what problem in water
I find one coil bad I put a new one but still hard to star and when star every 2 o3 min do like small explotion with smoke I don't know what check now
in my yard my motor is ok star and run perfect but I put on water on saturday the motor star we run a litte after that we...
I have 1981 evinrude 175hp had problem starting problem in the water in the hose start perfect.I check the compressio n have 90 in 4 cylinders on top but 2 in the botton have 70,I don't know how bad it is,all my coils and spark are working good ,put new impeller too.
My rpm gauges is not...
I check the compression on my 1981 evinrude 175hp I have 90psi on the uppers and the other 4 lowers have 70psi is that real bad,can be this the problem in my motor,can I runnig like that?