FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have been working on some issues with my boat. I have a 2007 Hurricane with a Yamaha F200TXR outboard motor. The throttle/shifter control unit is a Yamaha 704 6X3 flush mount.
I am just about finished with my changes, but my throttle seems to be very stiff. I had to remove the kill switch...
I am a relatively new boat owner. I have a Hurricane SD 237. It has a Yamaha F200TXR outboard motor. We had it now for 3 seasons. This past season, we experienced some surging issues. We thought we had taken care of all of them, but we now cannot get the boat to start. I have checked the...