FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Forgive me for not following up, I lost track of this post, but am very grateful for the help - it was very useful to help me understand the system. Fortunately I identified loose wiring as the cause...firmed up the connections and it started working - found the fault by accident when preparing...
Unit won't flush, suspect a clog or duck bill valves...no blown fuses. I have a vacuum holding tank (VHT) unit in the engine compartment that has what looks like a pump on top of it. However from what I've read there's supposed to be a vacuum pressure tank and associated tank between it and...