FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Does anyone know the correct spark plug and gap for 1994 engine?
Should you be able to see a spark when you pull the starter cord?
1994-8hp Evenrude model # E 8RERE
How do you remove a carb? I bot used engine, ran fine, old gas. Now it will not start. Thought the carb might need cleaning. Any thoughts
1994-8hp Evenrude model # E 8RERE
I would like to clean out the old gasoline in the carb on my evenrude outboard.
I recently purchased the motor and it had old gasoline. It ran okay for a while with the old gasoline. Then,when I wouold started it, it would stall right away. Now it will not start at all. On the theory that...