FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
SO I have been trying to get into trolling with my 90 rinker fiesta vee 250. The boat in incredibly hard to keep in a straight line or even leave the wheel un attended for more than 10 seconds. I have done a bit a research and heard that smart tabs help but dont solve the problem. I do have...
I have a 1963 10hp Johnson and I am replacing the seals. I have no idea how to replace the shifter rod o-ring in that darn thing. Can someone tell me how?
Thanks
I got my first outboard last summer for $50 w/ a gas tank. I replace the lower init gear lube last summer and let the motor sit until saturday when I replaced a tiller and put a carb kit in it. When I put the motor in the barrel and ran it the water had a lot of oil scum floading on the top. So...
I just purchased a 12hp sears outboard for $20. I can not find any model numbers on it at all. I think it is a 1965 from what I could find (no pics anywhere!). If I get some pictures tomorrow do you think someone could identify it?
I thought it would be good for duck hunting but now looking I...