FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am looking for a jet leg for a 20hp outboard and would like to know any information on the good and the bad... Does anyone know where i can find one... I love my Merc just thought with all of the rivers around the jet would save problems down the line... I have a 12' Avon RIB..Thanks
Hi guys, I have a Avon 3.41 Rib... I havent had any problems but i think i should be caring a patch kit... What kind of glue do i need... any idea where i can buy it... Thanks
I had my fisherman 6hp out this weekend, after rebuilding this winter. new coils,plugs,cleaned carb... starts one pull, idles great when i go to fast it doesnt rev up starts to bog a sputter... any ideas
:confused:Hi guys, I have just completed rebuilding my 1976 6hp fisherman... I rebuilt the carb, changed coils, set points changed spark plugs, rebuilt the fuel pump... I fired it up it idles awesome.. When i rev it up it wont go to full throddle, just misses and smokes... I have been reading...