FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks Lou....I guess as they say...an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
We will run the boat as is this week as I don't want to miss out on any fun on the lake....:) but will replace them. The holes are ovaled out and will require bushings. At least if it ever happens again it will...
Resolved!
Found an exhaust flapper had fallen apart and was stuck in the bottom of the y pipe just before the bellows to the stern drive. I removed the rubber bellows flex hose and was unable to push the flapper back up towards the engine so I extracted it by breaking it apart into pieces and...
Also, we replaced the fuel filter. I ordered a fuel pressure gauge and will test it this weekend.
Previously, we misinterpreted the OBD1 flashes and swapped the TPS sensor and then the MAP sensor today.
Hey All
I bought a '94 Four Winns 22' cuddy this Spring and have had it on the water many times and it has been running great. This is when it all changed: We were pulling kids up on wakeboards all day but then when we attempted to pull my son up again we had no power. The change was very...
Hi There,
I am new here and have already learned a lot by browsing the forum.
My 1971 85HP has very weak spark. I have difficulty starting. Once it is running it runs great. I tried Joe Reeves method of checking spark with a 1x4 with nails bent to create a 1/4" gap. The spark will not jump...