FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
If anyone else can help identify the high pressure fuel pump wires (pump is inside the VST) Thanks.
Black with white stripe
Black with yellow stripe
Black with green stripe
I have the VST apart. Filter was very dirty. Before I put it back together I would like to test the High Pressure motor. It has 3 wires. Pink, yellow and white. Can I test it by connecting to 12v and if so which wires are which.?
Thank you.
Previously I did give it a shot of spray into the "carb' and it fired.
After cranking several times - may be 12, I checked the plugs and they are dry so given the old gas issue I think somethings clogged.
Do you think it could be clogged further on by the injectors/rail or would...
Model 1A2020BK
Serial OR895249
I suspect it is normal to flash when cranking as I believe its suppose to be on brieftly when the motor starts... but of course I cant get it going.
My motor has less than 10 hours on it but has been sitting for 2-3 years with old gas in it and won't start. I've put fresh gas in, drain the filter, all hoses and from the "carb" drain on the left side.
My first question is regarding the red trouble light on the front of the motor. I've read...