FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I picked this up for free, been in storage 15 yrs. I hooked up a fuel source to the carb, put the lower end in a barrel of water and got it started. It sounds pretty good but the water pump dosn't work so I shut it off. I will need to replace the water pump and clean the pieces of rubber out of...
Hi, my brother bought a 14ft boat about 15 yrs ago with what is supposed to be a 1971 Johnson 20hp engine. It quit shortly after he bought it and it has been sitting for all this time. I would like to rebuild it for him but there is no tag with model and serial number on it and it has been...