FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello like the title says my motor wont start after it runs for a while... heres what I have done to it changed the diagram thing on fuel pump. Set sync and timing to 28 deg at WOT. Also to start if I have to choke it everytime no matter if its cold or hot I have to putt my hand in front of the...