FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 05 90 merc. When I trim up the grounding wires become very hot. The ones that are connected to anodes. I just replaced the pump not a month ago, do to salt water making its way in to the old one. I checked the grounds at the batteries and on the motor. Other than that every thing works...
I have a 2005 merc 90 two stroke. The trim and tilt stops working periodically. It will do its whether its running or not, also it dose not matter if its in the water. It dose not kill the engine. It only happens every so often and if I wait a few minutes it works again. When it happens both...