FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My 2 stroke mercury 150 seems to not be running 100%. I took it in because the warning light was beeping and the water pump seemed to not be pumping. They replaced the water pump and other stuff, 2k later I hit the water and the warning light isn't beeping but it's staying on and not running at...
I have a procraft pro 205 bass boat, its a 2000 and it was stripped of all the switch panels. It has the 3 seperate panels on top of each other to the right of the steering wheel. I need pictures from someone with these same switch panels, they came on various procraft boats and models. I also...
I have a 2000 procraft pro 205 that was stripped by thieves. They took the switch panels and left all the wiring a mess. I am looking for a good shop that can wire all the wires back to the switches and such. I live in southeast michigan, any help appreciated