FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I bought this motor new in 1988. I had VRO bypassed by a reputable boat sales/repair place in about 2002. I had major engine overhaul 2004 after a relative failed to use 50:1 mixed fuel. So since the rebuild the engine has run well until a month ago. Then it would want to quit at or near wot...