FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
In the middle of my trailer It has rubber instead of rollers that is causing me to have to back my truck into the water past the rear wheels. I watched other boats lauch and didn't have to back in as far. I looked on the web and can't find any. can anybody help!
I have a 9.9 mariner OB126053 86 yr, one problem I have been looking at drainig the lube and after looking at the mannual the screws aren't there?the next promblem is the motor idles great but when you turn the handle to the shift postion the motor wants to die. I have been shifting it in the...
I have had to replace the side shifter handle every year because it cracks. I put the motor in the shop to see if there was something wrong inside and the tech said the handles are just cheap plastic. Does anybody know of an aftermarket or a fix to beef up the handle?