FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi,
I have broken one of the bolts in my hydraulic manifold while changing the Mercathode Electrode.
Now I'm looking for the right partnr.
The manual says: 98825A4 that nr is replaced by 8M0080805.
So I ordered that part and got 8M0137703.
Does anybody know if this is the correct part?
Thank...
While working an solving an issue discussed in another topic I found bubbles on the intake manifold, hope the video is clear enough.
is this oil on top of it or something coming from inside the manifold.
Thanks
Hi,
I was wondering what is the best way to clean your engine.
I recently purchased my first boat and noticed a good amount of rust on the outside.
Also getting a minimum amount of oil in the bilge what also good be left overs from the oil change that was done recently.
To make sure i want to...
So, now that Chris pointed me to the right service manual another question.
I Have a '87 260 that should have a 1347-8292 carb acording to the manual but I have a 1347-9662 carb on my engine.
What model should I use to find a replacement carburator?
Thanks again,
Dennis
Hi,
I have a 90' Sea Ray S23, with a 5.7l mercruiser and alpha one drive.
The engine nr is B652627.
I was hoping someone can point me out to the right nr service manual.
Thanks
Dennis