FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Good morning, I finally got back to the Sears 3.5hp Eska. Put in a new plug, cleaned the tank (steel) put on new gas lines. Tried to fire on the 3rd pull, 4th pull almost started, started up on the 5th pull, amazing. Thanks for the help
Good morning, don't know how to post pic's .... have to work on that. I did find the metal tag .... Chassis # 217 5950, thank you.
Thank you DWCO5051 .... I found the carb rebuild kit
I have an older Sears and Roebuck 3.5 hp outboard, trying to figure out what year. Searched the web but ..... There's an egg shaped sticker with SR on the back of the cover and Sears on the side of the cover. I read enough to find out to put it in reverse you turn the motor around...