FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I bought a 2001 Regal recently and it came with a 1998 4.3 Mercruiser with the 2BBL carb.
There is a black cable on top with a flat male connector. I cant tell what it would go to but appears as if it has a mate somewhere. The other wires not in use had covers over them, this one is bear. Its...
Re: Which flapper and manifold/risers do I need? 4.3 Mercruiser...
Considering mine came with the one piece manifolds I would assume thats they Y-Pipe I have? I looked up two pictures of them. It would appear that the 807166A2 version is more squared. I am going to go run to storage to look at...
Hello and thanks for helping.
I am replacing the one piece manifolds that were on my 4.3 Mercruiser with the two piece set ups. Found a few sets on eBay that are meant to be direct replacements for the one piece manifolds including the exhaust bellows. They are made by GLM or Sierra. Is either...
Just bought a 2001 Regal 1900 LSR. It came with a 4.3 Mercruiser. The boat and engine only have 66 hours on them. Thats good, and bad. The boat has sat for a while before I bought it. Seller claimed it was always flushed etc. When I bought it I had to replace the 2 BBL carb because it would not...