FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Can anyone recommend a good place to purchase continious LED strips (10-20 feet maybe). Most places sell it by smaller sections, but I would like to cut my own. I've found some online, but it had no clear way to order. Any ideas?
Thanks
Can anyone recommend a good one? Most are not rated for 6 awg wire. I found a couple, but they are pretty high for the set, but they may all be high though...
Does anyone have them? I'm having a hard time locating them. I think I'm going to use a fuse panel, so I don't want fuses in my switch panel. I'm going to have some devices not on a switch, so I think it would look cleaner to use a switch panel and fuse panel with a (-) busbar and avoid the...
If my Fish Finder is listed at 200 watts / 1600 watts peak to peak is the amps per hour calculation as follows?
200 (watts)/12 (volts) = 16.6 Amps. So it would pull 16.6 amps per hour?
Thanks
Hey guys,
I'm about to wire my boat, but have a question about running the transducer cable. I believe I've heard before that it can cause interferance with the Fish Finder if you run the transducer cable with any of the boats electrical wires? Is this true...I can't seem to confirm or deny...