FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2007 Crownline 220 with a 5.0 L EFI Mercruiser. It will not go beyond 120 degrees. I think it's the thermostat. Anyone have any other ideas of have had such a problem?
Thanks for the help!
I have a Crownline 220ccr with a 5.0L EFI that until last weekend ran fine. Now it will not go past 120 degrees. I think it's a stuck thermostat. Anyone have any other ideas?