FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was wondering if anyone goes to the jones inlet if it can get pretty rough. I have a 14foot skiff that i usually fish near the meadowbrook bridge but was wondering if i could take it to the jones inlet
I was wondering if anyone goes to the jones inlet if it can get pretty rough. I have a 14foot skiff that i usually fish near the meadowbrook bridge but was wondering if i could take it to the jones inlet
The engine runes perfectly smooth until full throttle which the engine makes a loud bogging sound and im forced to ease off the throttle. Does that mean the engine is running too lean or too rich? or could an adjustment be off somewhere in the carb or could the carb be dirty?
I wanted to know if im using the correct ratio. For 6 gallons of gas i use 16ounces of oil. But on the bottle it says 6.25 gallons of gas to 16ounces of oil. Ive been having a probelm just before wot, the engine makes a loud bogging sound and im assuming its running too lean. /i didnt know if it...