FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi. I have what I HOPE is not a stupid question. I have a 75 hp Evinrude Model 50523. I have spark on 2 of the 4 cyl. but not on the other 2. I thought at first that it was wires so I took off and tested all of the wires. Repaired 2 of the 4 so I thought that problem was solved... NOPE still...