FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So I finally got my 92 sea ray in the water yesterday with a 92 Mercury Black max 135HP. Works great till I push it to full throttle, then it will throttle up for about 2 seconds and then drop to about 50-75% power. I was getting beeping so I added some oil and the beeping stopped. We recently...
We just changed my impeller on my 92 sea ray 135hp mercury black max. A seal came loose on the gear head so we had to remove the gear head and fix the seal. After days of work we got it all back together and now when I start it, it starts beeping and wont stop. There is no water coming out the...
I have a 1996 18' Sea Ray Sport that has a 96 135 HP Black Max. It was my father's and I recently inherited it. It has been stored in a dry well kept barn for 6 years. It ran fine when it was last used. I'm driving down to get it this weekend and was wondering what I should be looking to...