FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Update, I ran a wire from my ignition to the red igniter wire. I kept the purple and purple yellow on the + coil. All is working well now. I will post more when I take a all-day trip.
Everything seems proper? I'm going to put new spark plugs in tomorrow. When I remove the purple wire the motor dies. Do I need to run a wire? Do i need a wire up to the key switch at the helm from coil +? Then remove purple wire?