FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Evinrude 89' 40. I was working on the tilt trim today trying to fill the reservoir after it had leaked some fluid out of the top of the cylinder. I filled it up cycled it 4-5 times. Everything was working ok. Then I walked away and let it sit about 3/4 up and now the trim is stuck. The...
I bought a 13' gls whaler 89'. Took it out for the first time and the engine trim gets stuck in the down position. The motor sounds like its working, But I hear an awful grinding sound or a loud screech. I'm not sure what I need to do about this. IF anyone could give some advice I would greatly...