FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey everyone tis the season lol...Water in oil.. I got a 2007 volvo 3.0 glp-e changed the oil and outdrive fluid last week and fired it up today in the driveway on the water hose and she ran just fine had her running for about 25 minutes and everything seemed cool, but tonight I just checked the...
Hey guys just wondering if I could get anyone's thoughts on this subject. I just changed out my gear oil today and when I refill it if I fill it to the vent hole on the side it only shows up about half way up that notch on the dipstick. Of course I can put that screw back in the side and one...
Hey everyone I just finished winterizing my boat today, and something odd happened. I drained my block and manifold then I let in run for about 30 minutes on the muffs and everything was fine thermostat was opening at 180 like always, no problems. So then I shut down the hose and switched to...
Hello I have a 2007 stingray 180rx 3.0 with a Volvo sx-a drive. Last season I noticed the boat would trim up on its own, its a very low hour boat and never left in water and always stored indoors, it still has the old trim pump that is known for failure so I just assumed its leaking oil out and...