FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
This is my maiden voyage on this site.
I have purchased my first boat that also came with my first outboard motor. The boat is a 1963 MFG Niagara Runabout and the motor is a 50 HP US Marine Force. I am aware that neither of these are quality items but I did pick them up with a trailer for...