FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 85 Hp Force. Im relatively new to the site. Im learning though, much thanks to this website for that. My current project is rebuilding carbs and installing a new bilge pump. I am unsure on what carb kit to get for my force motor though. Its a 88 Bayliner Capri Cuddy w/ the 85hp...
I was wondering if you guys knew where i could get a
windshield for the Starboard side of a 88 Bayliner Capri Cuddy.
I saw some on ebay but I wanted to know if I could get a better price somewhere else. The person who owned the boat before me replaced it with plexi glass because a tree fell on...
hey guys im new to the site so any help would be greatly appreciated. This is my first boat and although ive been through alot with it already, I stumbled onto some more problems. Its an 86 Bayliner Capri Cuddy. I had the boat up and running beautifully last spring but the boeys on the lake...