FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Hey guys,
I am having an issue with my recently purchased force 150 on my 1990 arriva speed boat. I replaced my impeller due to unknown information and at the behest over everyone on here lol. I was not getting any water out of the pisser prior to replacing the impeller. I replaced the impeller...
Re: New to boating Pics
Re: New to boating Pics
Here are some photos of the motor and boat. I figured out how to post them and the file size limitations for the site.
Thanks,
Kris
Hey guys,
So, to start I need to tell you guys that I have just bought my first boat. its a 1990 Arriva speed boat with a 150 hp Force outboard motor. I bought it from a guy on my fire dept. who assured me that when the boat was last used (2 year ago) It ran perfectly was then winterized. He...