FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello all
I am having a issue with my 1984 50HP Evinrude. It want to fall on it face per say when you try to do a hole shot from idle. Here is what i have done so far. I took both carbs off and completely took apart and soaked over night in sea foam and carb cleaner. Took air compressor and...
Good Morning,
I have a 1984 Thundercraft Tir Hual w/50HP Evenrude. Someone stole my prop and I am having a hard time getting the right one back for it. With the old prop the boat ran around 33MPH at WOT. I tried putting on what i thought was the right prop a 12x13 Pitch and the motor seamed to...