FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I live in Colorado. We just got 2 feet of snow dumped on us. I haven't even had a chance to take her out yet. The only time I've seen the motor run is in a driveway with a hose and earmuffs connected. Can't wait for summer!
Possibly, but I've seen it listed for over 800 on numerous websites like this one:
https://powerboatsupply.com/propeller/propellers/mercury-marine-propellers/high-five/mercury-high-five-stainless-steel-13-3-x-19-rh-propeller-815758a46-8m0151291/
Either way, it came with the boat. I'm just...
Hello!
Just bought my first boat and the last owner told me that he paid 900 for the prop. I paid 4k for the boat, trolling motor, and fish finder. Call me crazy, but I'm thinking I should buy a cheap prop and install it while I'm learning how to drive a boat. It's an 18' Invader with a Mercury...