FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Where can you find info on this motor i know it is a racing motor, but how much hp is it, it does not say anywhere. Was it an actual 225 or 250 or what? What is the difrrence between those and the 250's and 225's they make present year?
They were called 2.5L offshore for what reason?
I have a Johnson model number j90tlcte and my trim is smooth but when you trim up it makes a rubbing noise on the piston rod like it needs fluid what are your thoughts and how would you service the tilt trim actuator.
I don't have a manual for my model j90tlcte 1983 Johnson 90hp so if anyone out there has the manual for it could you tell me the recommended cranking amp battery this motor should have
I have a 17 bass boat and I am stripping all the carpet on the doors and the floor I am going to put the cabelas tuff coat the main floor where the console is, wood and the doors are fiberglass I want to put the tuff coat on both can I get some thoughts on how there fiberglass boat turned out...
Yes I have a 1983 Johnson 90hp model j90tlcte and my prop is a 9x13 the motor is on a 17 ft Jason bass boat 9 inch diameter seem a little small any guidence would help
I have a 1983 Johnson 90 hp model number j90tlcte and I don't know the fuel mixture or anything about it on the web where can I find out stuff like that and oil I need for the motor?