FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 16' Invader with a 85hp Force outboard, both 1988 models. It has a wicked starboard pull and I am out of ideas. The skeg was bent, so I got it repaired a couple of months ago and it didn't help. I have played with adjusting the fin above the prop and that hasn't helped either.
It's...
Please forgive me for what is probably a dumb question.:redface:
I've located an OEM manual for my 1989 85hp Force that specifies "L-drive." I don't know what this refers to. Can someone please educate me?
I have a 1988 85hp Force that I'd like to buy a manual for. I checked out the e-bay listings and found a few different ones. Having no knowledge of these manuals, which do y'all prefer? I'm purchasing because I'd like to be able to do some basic maintenance, but keep in mind that I am in no...