FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2001 Bayliner with a 5.0 Mercruiser inboard engine, its basically a Chevy 305 which most everyone knows. It wasn't turning over when I turned the key except every fourth time so I figured the solenoid was going out. In order to replace it I had to buy a new starter and solenoid as they...
I just got a new (used) 2001 21' Bayliner capri in great shape and it came with a 2013 Mercury long shaft electric start kicker. I expected it to be much quieter than it is while trolling. When going fast it is quite loud and even kinda rattles. Its on a new adjustable kicker motor mount too...
Hello all,
I'm looking at buying my second boat and I am considering a 1988 21' SeaRay Seville. It has the 305 Mercruiser motor and outdrive and has two beds with a bathroom in it. I understand the importance of getting a survey and test driving it but my question is much more general. Are...
I am looking to buy a new boat to upgrade from my 70's era trihull which is at the end of its life. I'm looking for something to trailer that has a cuddy cabin, primarily to use for fishing. My range is 20' to 24' in length and I would like to take it into the ocean a few times a year, but...
I am currently searching for a new used boat to upgrade from my 70s era 16' trihull. I plan on spending in the neighborhood of $6,000 for a 20' to 23' cuddy cabin which will be used primarily for fishing in freshwater but occasionally in the ocean. I've consulted with a boat salvage yard owner...