FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I would like to know if this swing-platform for chaparral 190 SSI 2006
chaparral swing-plate teak
Fit on my chaparral 190 SSI 2004 ?
if not, someone know wich year or model can fit for my boat ?
I have a chaparral 190 SSI 2004 and want to buy online a flooring kit for my swinming plate.
I only found online for years 2002 or 2006.
My question is there years where the floor or swiming plate is the same. like a fors escape vehicle between 2005 and 2010 all parts fit
maybe I can buy for...