FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Gonna remove the oiler on my outboard and premix oil and gas. Been told that 50:1 ratio is good. I did some research, and I'm getting different oil per gallon of gas. Read that 2.6 oz to one gallon of gas then i looked at the mixing tube that you pour oil to how much gas you have and the ratio...
I have a 93 shoco trailer and the brackets need replaced and the boards. Just want a opinion on to either re-carpet or go with the heavy composite wrap? Thanks for the input
Been doing some work to my boat to try to get it ready for this year. I had to fix the electric primer, it was leaking. When i got it it won't run at all i believe the carbs are easy over due to be cleaned. ...i might add it has been sitting for about 4 yrs. Just want suggestions if anyone...