FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have what i think is a 1956 Scott Atwater 16 hp outboard. Any suggestions on a fuel tank fitting for this engine? I bought the engine without a tank and I cannot locate a fitting to put on the fuel line from the tank to engine.
I have a 1973 21 foot Kona jet boat with a 455 Olds Hardin Marine 390 horsepower v8 with a Jacuzzi 12WJ pump. I have 2 questions- first, what type of performance should I expect from this big old jet boat, and second, if I change the intake to an Offenhauser twin 4bbl setup, how much performance...
i just got a 1973 Kona 21 foot jet boat with a Harden Marine 390 hp OLDS 455 and a jacuzzi jet pump. I bought the boat in Arkansas at 500 ft altitude and am now in Colorado at 4000 ft altitude. How do I tell which jet pump my boat has? It has a weber 4 bbl carb on it also. I took it to lake...