FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello,
I have a aluminium boat which is approx 12 feet by 4 feet. I am powering it with an 8 hp Mercury Mariner as shown in the photos.The transom height is about 15 or 16" (the motor was in the way to get a perfect measurement). I weight 265 lbs and on the boat I have safety equipment and a 25...