FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1995 Yamaha Venture 700 that lost compression in the rear cylinder. How difficult is it to pull the head and cylinder to replace piston if needed? Any advise is greatly appreciated.
I am working on a 1976 55hp Evinrude model 55673E and I am having problems removing the lower unit. I have removed all of the bolts and lower unit has split apart but I need some advise on how to disconnect the linkages so that the lower unit will come off. Any advise is greatly appreciated.